Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday 31 January 2016

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY DEVON!!!

I'm actually glad we somewhat dragged creating and finishing up everything on the blog because now this will be our first post. You know why? Because It's Devon's 20th birthday today! Yup, she stepped into adulthood. I know how much you were dreading it but don't don't worry, once i join you next month we'll think of something to make it more enjoyable. We always can pretend that we are still 19, right? 

Before I continue with the birthday post i would like to say couple of things first. This blog is really precious to me and i'm sure to Devon too. I think, we'll have the best experience. We have so many cool ideas and i hope it all works out. This is our place to share all our thoughts, not only about books but anything really. When we decided to create it, we agreed that we would post anything we want so i'm sure we will have a lot of fun. If you still don't know, i adore Devon, just discussing our ideas or talking about anything at all makes me happy. That's how i know that this blog will bring only the best feelings and memories/

Anyway, let's get back to the main reason of this post... Happy birthday Devon!!!! I wish you all the very best this world can offer you, all the happiness, health, joy, luck it can give you. And of course many, many people who love you and fill your life with happiest memories. It's been about a year since we met each other? But honestly, it seems like so much longer. I came to love and appreciate you so much for both the person and amazing friend that you are. I hope there are many more years to come, that we become even closer and never lose each other. I consider you one of my best friends and i hope that one day, preferably very soon, we will meet so i can tell you all of this in person. How else will we run away to Spain?!

I really hope you'll have the best day, that your family and friends will make it one of the most memorable days and you'll always remember with a smile. I also hope there are lots and lots of cake and presents (most of them books of course)! I'm sending you all my love and i really wish i could hug you, but one day right? I love you so very much and i'm always here for you, remember that.



No comments:

Post a Comment